General Discription: PULSAblue B3300 Series
The PULSAblue B3300 Series controllers offer a wide variety of input and output capabilities including conductivity, and up to 3 chemical feed timers. Optional communications packages offer comprehensive system monitoring and data logging at an exceptional value. From simple single parameter systems to multiple parameter control, PULSAblue has you covered.
- Accurately manages boiler conductivity.
- Prevent excessive blowdown.
- Prevents carryover due to excessive conductivity.
- Two water/flow meter inputs provided.
- Steam flashing detection and compensation.
- Timed sample or continuous sample modes.
- Can feed chemical according to water meter, percent of bleed, or percent on-time.
- Standard 2 electrode probe, non-temp compensated ¾” NPT.
- Optional 2 electrode amine resistant probe, non-temp compensated ¾” NPT.
- Optional 4 electrode fouling compensated probe, non-temp compensated ¾” NPT.
- Optional 2 electrode probe, non-temp compensated 1” NPT.
- Power On/Off switch is included.
- Four different languages:
- English & Spanish (standard)
- English & French (optional)
- English & German (optional)
- Our propriety software, written in multilayer firmware, protects your systems scurity while providing the data you need.
PULSAlink Ethernet Based WebNode
- E-mail and text alerts can be sent free of charge.
- Connect your PULSAblue controller to your LAN and access it over the internet.
- Multi-layered firmware ensures network scurity and protection from potential hackers.
PULSAlink Wireless Internet
- Access your PULSAblue unit from the internet anywhere in the world fast and secure.
Pulsatron Plus Pumps Series ET
Plus Series T7
Pulsatron Plus Pumps Series WT
Pulsatron Series M
Chem-Tech XP Series