General Discription:PULSAblue B3400 Series
The PULSAblue B3400 Series controllers offer a wide variety of input and output capability and multiple boiler blowdown conductivity control. Optional communications packages offer comprehensive system monitoring and data logging at an exceptional value. From simple single parameter systems to multiple parameter control, PULSAblue has you covered.
- One Controller can monitor and datalog up to 8 boilers.
- Accurately manage boiler conductivity.
- Prevent excessive blowdown and carryover.
- Control and monitor 1 to 8 boilers.
- Standard 2 electrode probe, non-temp compensated ¾” NPT.
- Optional 2 electrode amine resistant probe, non-temp compensated ¾” NPT.
- Optional 4 electrode fouling compensated probe, non-temp compensated ¾” NPT.
- Optional 2 electrode probe, non-temp compensated 1” NPT.
- Steam flashing detection and compensation.
- Future boilers can be added to an existing system.
- Boiler input(s) can be substituted to monitor condensate.
- Timed sample or continuous sample modes.
- Two water meter inputs provided.
- Can feed chemical according to water meter, or percent on-time.
- Our propriety software, written in multilayer firmware, protects your systems scurity while providing the data you need.
PULSAlink Ethernet Based WebNode
- E-mail and text alerts can be sent free of charge.
- Connect your PULSAblue controller to your LAN and access it over the internet.
- Multi-layered firmware ensures network scurity and protection from potential hackers.
PULSAlink Wireless Internet
- Access your PULSAblue unit from the internet anywhere in the world fast and secure.
PULSAtron Chem-Tech XPV Series
Chem-Tech Series Prime Performance Pump Screen
PULSAtron Chem-Tech Series 100 & 150
PULSAtron Chem-Tech Series 200 & 250