General Discription: Chem-Tech Series 200/250
Pulsafeeder Series 200 & 250
- Feed Rate Control
- Long Life Desig
The Series 200 & 250
are mechanically activated, heavy duty diaphragm
feed pumps that provide excellent efficiency under strenuous conditions. The Series 200
Pumps are popular for their rugged design for continuous duty operation, while the Series 250
combines the power and repeatability of piston pumps with the chemical resistance of diaphragm pumps
for high pressure applications.
- Versatility. The Series 200 offers feed rates from 10 to 120 GPD (1.5 to 18.9 LPH) and operating pressures up to 150 PSI (10.3 bar), while the Series 250 offers feed rates to 108 GPD (17 LPH) and operating pressures up to 225 PSI (15.5 bar).
- Feed Rate Control. The output is fully adjustable over the entire operating range.
- Durability. Strong fibercore casing and corrosion-resistant rubber and plastic solution handling components.
- Reliability. Oil immersed gear train and heavy duty, fan-cooled motor with thermal overload protection.
- Long Life. Metal reinforced, short stroke diaphragm.
- Bleed Valve Assembly. Aids in priming and relieves pressure from the discharge line.
- High Torque Motor-Gear Coupling. Ensures start-up under maximum pressure.
- Many accessory fittings and assemblies available to enhance performance and simplify operation.