General Discription: MC9300/9500 Series Controllers
Pulsatron MC9300/9500 Series
The MC9300/9500 Series Controllers are a microprocessor based controller of recirculating cooling water systems. The controllers provide the ability to accurately control the level of dissolved solids based on µS/cm, and depending on model selection, control conductivity, pH, ORP and cycles of concentration based on the conductivity of the system make-up water.
The controllers feature:
- Up to four user selectable timers that will operate in any one of seven modes.
- A manually entered data collection field with ten user defined fields and units, stored in the controller's history (downloadable with PULSAworks software).
- Four single-point drum level inputs (9500 only)
- Multiple security levels and lockable input window.
- One or two point calibration
- Ability to reset relay "ON" times with date/time stamp
- Calibration date/time stamp
- Two water meter input capability (dry contact or hall effect)
- Alarm powered & dry contact relays
- Optional 4-20mA input (9500 only) and output capability
- Alarm LED, relay or optional callback status
- Eight line backlit display
- Convenient keypad menu access, display contrast adjustment and HOA access control.
- Self charging capacitor to maintain time and history for up to two weeks in the event of a power loss to controller
- EEPROM protection of operating parameters during extended power outages
- Relay, drum level alarm, general alarm, flow alarm and power status LED's
- DIN connections for conductivity sensor and I/O
- Prewired incoming power and relay output connections on specified models (receptacle cords)
- Modular flow assembly with flow switch, quick release sensors and sample port mounted on the polyethylene panel
- Optional remote communications capability via direct serial line or modem connection
- 4 Selectable Timers
- Backlit Display
- DIN connections
- Full 24 Month Warranty
Pulsatron Electric Pumps Series A+
Pulsatron Electric Pumps Series E
Pumps Series MP
Pulsatron Plus Pumps Series CL
Plus Series CW