General Discription: MicroVision
The MicroVision is a microprocessor-based conductivity controller with selectable timer and dual biocide control. Designed specifically for cooling tower applications, MicroVision comes standard with the features and functions you need for accurate monitoring and control of cooling tower water. The MicroVision is a full function controller in a compact package that won't break your budget!
- Toroidal conductivity sensor
- Large graphical display with large, easy to read font
- Simple four button user interface
- Compact Size
- Selectable time (limit %, % post bleed and water meter
- Dry Contact/Hall Effect water meter input
- Dual biocide with pre-bleed, lockout, inhibitor interface and four programmable start times per biocide
- Flow switch input
- (3) drum level inputs
- 4-20mA isolated analog output
- Dry contact alarm output
- Agency approved
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Battery backup
- Easy to use. Simple user interface and large graphical display means easy and intuitive set-up and programming.
- No need to recalibrate. MicroVision's toroidal sensor technology saves you valuable service time and money by eliminating routine calibrations.
- Reduced potential for fouling. By design, the MicroVision toroidal sensor has no exposed electrodes, whichmeans that there is nothing to wear out or foul.
- Easy Installation. With pre-wiring and panel mount options, installation is quick and easy.
- 2 year warranty
- Large range: 0 - 9,999µS
- Compact size saves space and reduces freight costs
- Easy to use
- No need to recalibrate
- Easy Installation
- 2 Year Warranty
Plus Pumps Series ET
Pulsatron Plus Pumps Series T7
Pulsatron Plus Pumps Series WT
Pulsatron Series M
Chem-Tech XP Series