General Discription: MICROtrac
The MICROtrac is a microprocessor based feed and bleed toroidal conductivity controller designed to control conductivity and feed inhibitor in cooling tower systems. Featuring innovative toroidal sensor technology, the MICROtrac provides an economical control platform that is not susceptible to sensor fouling and never requires calibration!
The MICROtrac measures the conductivity of the cooling tower recirculating water via a toroidal conductivity sensor. The controller activates two independent relay outputs based on a bleed and feed mode of operation. When the conductivity measurement goes above the user defined set point, the two relays are activated until the conductivity drops below the set point and the fixed differential value, or until the user programmable limit times for feed or bleed are exceeded.
- No Calibration Required! - MICROtrac's toroidal sensor technology saves you valuable service time and money by eliminating routine calibrations. The MICROtrac toroidal conductivity sensor is factory calibrated for the life of the probe.
- Reduced Potential for Fouling! - By design, the MICROtrac toroidal conductivity sensor has no exposed electrodes, which means that there is nothing to wear out or foul. When installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, the need for routine sensor removal and cleaning is virtually eliminated - saving you time and money.
- Two Year Warranty on Controller and Sensor - You can install the MICROtrac controller with confidence, knowing that it is backed by Pulsafeeder with a two year warranty on the controller and probe.
- Large Range - The MICROtrac conductivity controller has a 0-9,999 µS/cm range, making it ideal for other applications as well, such as rinse, industrial process, wastewater, etc.
- Simple User Interface - A large LCD display and simple programming via a three-button interface make the unit extremely easy to set up and program. With no calibration required and a fixed differential, all that needs to be done is to program a conductivity set point and, if desired, the limit times for the feed and bleed relays.
- Easy Installation - Optional pre-wired receptacles for the relays and an optional pre-wired flowswitch make installation a breeze.
- No calibration required!
- Easy installation
- Simple user interface
- 2 Year Warranty
PULSAtron Chem-Tech XPV Series
Chem-Tech Series Prime Performance Pump Screen
PULSAtron Chem-Tech Series 100 & 150
PULSAtron Chem-Tech Series 200 & 250